Zerk Player Report

TheeReaper

17 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

I'm pretty sure in lower D block it says that if you have your fists out it's KOS, not that you have 5 seconds to put it away.

No. In upper d-block that is. Lower its only guns/throw able weapons. Those are Auto KOS.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

No. In upper d-block that is. Lower its only guns/throw able weapons. Those are Auto KOS.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Just the sign is in lower D block, next to the elevator.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 4/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Doggo0 said:

I'm pretty sure in lower D block it says that if you have your fists out it's KOS, not that you have 5 seconds to put it away.

no, you need to count down 5 seconds.

might be a furry but might also not be

No evidence that d class was zerk, second clip he should get a verbal from witness testimony he was freeing stuck d class.

Reaper needs a warn for 2x rdm

zerk was in d block tho on defcon 5. Thats a different story

Edited by Jack II
  • Thanks 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Based on the evidence and testimony provided the player Zerk will receive a formal warning for Prop Spam in D-Block and the player Reaper will receive a formal warning for RDM x2.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021