Cade Player report

TheeReaper

Your in game name: TheeReaper

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

The player's in game name: Cade

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:214919733

What did the player do: Going into lower d-block as LCPL | Broke NLR multiple times | Not listening to CoC | Admitting to it | Said gensec is he minge job

Evidence (required): https://youtu.be/CkiwuETO8WI

What do you believe should happen to the player: Blacklist from GenSec and Nu7, as well as a Warn

Any extra information: None

Edited by TheeReaper
Typo

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Not the first time this has happened. When he was in research, he let d class into EZ.

Removal/blacklist from Gensec and Nu7 maybe necessary 

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report, after reviewing the evidence provided and in game logs I've made the following decision.

1) Going into Lower D-Block as LCPL

As previously stated in a prior player report, it is NOT against the MOTD, nor the current GENSEC SOP for GENSEC personnel to simply enter lower D-Block. As such no action will be taken on this allegation.

2) Broke NLR Multiple Times
This player broke NLR on three occasions per server logs, and will receive a warning this misconduct.

3) Not Listening to CoC

No evidence was provided to support this allegation, so no action is being taken.

4) Said GENSEC is his minge job

Confirmed via video and server logs. Based on his statements I have removed his GENSEC whitelists and blacklisted him from GENSEC Trainee.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021