Solomon's Support Application

Solomon

Should Solomon be Apart of the Support Team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Solomon be Apart of the Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Solomon

Steam Name:[GL] Solomon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183878125

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Any time I’m in game and sometimes even when I’m playing other games.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? In short  I want to join support to help people. I was a support staff member back in 2017 and loved just being able to help people. Even when I'm training cadets now when it might be late at night they can't find a support staff member, I’d like to help them to move everything along faster. Like I said above I have experience as a part of the Gaminglight staff member and just the staff team in general, I know how to handle some of the situations that might arise. I know it can be stressful for the support staff that we have so i think having an extra, new but experienced support team member is a good idea. I think that being a part of the support team shows dedication to the community and proves that I want to help better the community. I have recently joined the event team which I believe also shows my dedication and readiness for the staff team and for support as well as my love for Gaminglight.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I am a positive, responsible, respectful and experienced staff member who wants to help out. I am quite active especially because of the Coronavirus,  Even when i'm not in game I'm often in Teamspeak chatting or just hanging out. I think I am a well known and trusted member of the community who could be of assistance with the support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hi I’m Solomon with the Gaminglight support team, what can I help you with today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes

pdhcdepcomm.png

+ Support

Nice Guy

Always in TeamSpeak

Doesn't have mic. 

Active

Mature

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...