Kami- Amaterasu O5 Medic App

Kami- Amaterasu

In Game Name: Kami- Amaterasu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: -9 or -2

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: When I had applied to be in A1 I had the same idea in mind. To be able to help my higher ups in the most honorable way I can; protecting them. I believe that this is another chance of doing the thing I love on the immense roleplay that comes with being by the O5's side. The roleplay that goes into protecting or assisting a higher rank allows extra roleplay scenarios pushes my eagerness of getting into the serious rp side of the SCP RP Server. I chose medical because I know that in some way, medical have their own code that adds more into the RP on why they are chosen by O5 themselves.

Why should we accept you: I am known to be dedicated to the branch I eagerly push myself into. I know I'm the best choice for this job as I'm really well known to be both into the RP and into the lore of SCP. I've pushed myself pass the limits many times on the server and will continue to do so as long as I am apart of the community. I am willing to both assist and sacrifice anything I have to, in order protect the people I am in charge of protecting. I am creative in both writing and coming up with new ideas for Roleplaying scenarios.  This shoves me to reach for something I know to be in my reach, as I am the perfect person for a job like this.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

1 minute ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Dedicated and Active. Would make a great addition to the medical team.

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

-Active

-Super nice person

-HOR in RnD

-Would make a great O5 staff

Cringe

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support command in RnD and is active, just like comrade she is a good CI sleuth. Not the most active in medical but I understand why since she is command in a branch. Good luck

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

+Support
Great App
Trusted Member of the Community
However, i believe the only issue is the lack of slots for the O5 Medical team
Good Luck

• Thanks 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support

• Potentially one of the most dedicated roleplayers i've encountered so far on SCPRP
  • Very good at what they do when getting involved with roleplay
  • Good at acting and makes interesting roleplay scenes
  • A mature player and a great example in the community with 0 strikes
  • Active

A very considerable choice for an O5M candidate!

• Heart-Eyes 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+Support

Respectable and hardworking from what I have seen, not a minge in any way, takes RP seriously. Was previously in Omi-9 and from what I can see they are trustworthy enough to be in the O5 Medical team.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic