Beanz O5 Medic App

CanOBeanz

In Game Name: Beanz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29895837

Job applying for: O5 Medic

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to have a chance to engage in further high-profile RP scenarios with the O5 members. The O5 medical job seems like the perfect opportunity to play further into my "utility roleplay" interests-- This makes me believe I would very much enjoy myself while playing this job, and that I would be an enjoyable person to have flagged up on this job / do RP with when I am needed. 

Why should we accept you: I believe I should be accepted for this job due to my experience and history with both Medical & MTF roleplay on Gaminglight. I was a combat medic in E11 and I was a surgeon in medbay, so I am very familiar with both combat healing and medical RP rules. I believe I am a valid candidate for this job due to my history and experience with handling roleplay scenarios seriously, as well as my reliable level of activity-- both which are factors that have landed me in the DDOU position, which I believe is a testament to how much I can be trusted with important RP roles and jobs. Further evidence of trustworthiness is my spotless record with 0 strikes in any branch, and 0 server warns for my whole career so far on Gaminglight. If accepted for this job, I will bring this same expected level of enthusiasm and dedication to performance when I am needed on this job.

• Like 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+Support

- He's the damn DDOU for christ sakes.

- Good guy never had any problems with him

-Previous command in E-11

- Great addition to the O5 Staff team!

- Wonderful App also

(If anyone has anything else to say bout Beanz go ahead he deserves this position!)

Edited by m8vp53
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

39 minutes ago, M8VP said:

+Support

- Wonderful App also

(If anyone has anything else to say bout Beanz go ahead he deserves this position!)

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

53 minutes ago, M8VP said:

+Support

- Wonderful App also

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

1 hour ago, M8VP said:

+Support

- Wonderful App also

• Gaminglight Love 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF