Add Back Old Drugs - Denied

TerPepsi1

What you want to see? - Add back the old drugs, or pick a different drug pack. I feel like these new ones were just an experiment, but seriously, they're horrible. For reference, I bought and tried every one of the five drugs that there is.

Why should we add it? - The new drugs have a HUGE number of issues, especially when compared to the old ones. For one, they're just not fun to use. With one beer or one dose of acid, your entire screen becomes obstructed with random colors. I get that drugs should impair your vision, but the fact that they literally blind you makes it just not fun, especially if its after only one use. With the old drugs you could at least remotely make out what was in front of you, which made them fun to use. Secondly, these drugs are WAY overpriced. A single crazy watermelon is 50k and, while it is admittedly a pretty cool drug (the only one in this mod), it provides no benefits and nobody's going to buy it. It's not fun enough to spend 500k on a shipment, and even if it were, it'd be the only fun drug in this pack. Third, they don't provide any PvP benefits. Weed used to boost your health past 100, heroin would make you temporarily invincible at the cost of your life, cocaine would speed you up insanely, and aspirin would heal you. There was actually a point, outside of fun, to buying drugs, which made them worth it. Finally, there's just less of them, and NO WEED? I'd rather have a few of them be missing textures than this. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Not enough people buy drugs as is. In replacing the old drugs with shittier drugs, nobody's going to buy them, which is just eventually going to lead to them being removed. These consumable drugs were one of the best things to happen to PoliceRP, and SO many funny moments have happened with them. Overall, with how boring, overpriced, and useless these new drugs are, people simply aren't going to buy or use them.

Who is it mainly for? - Literally everyone. Drug dealers b/c they'll actually have customers. Criminals because they can use them for fun or in PvP. Cops because they'll actually get drug calls, since people will ACTUALLY USE THEM.

Links to any content - I don't have the link to the old drugs.

P.S: Sorry for the long post. I just felt so strongly about how terrible these new drugs are. You don't have to re-add the old drugs (though they were fine), but for god's sake, replace these.

+- support   the old drugs were abused a bit 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

People complain about lag, and then it gets fixed removing the thing that was creating lag, then you want it back? Sorry I guess I am not good at math, these things don't add up

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

7 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

People still lagged today. It went from 73 players to 27 in 15 minutes today

Hmm that is weird. Never saw that happen today. 

• Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor