Gilberts LT Application

Gilbert

would you like to see me as command  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as command

• yes
    • no

-Support 

-ik I talked to you before and you seemed chill but a few days ago I overheard you

talking crap about command saying we don't know how to do our job and that you would make such a better

command member then anyone else why talk crap if you want to be in command?

-Responded to own Application

-Word Count

Respond.thumb.PNG.6b70051369d081c1154435c3d47f0819.PNG

(Edit Made 3/28/2020)

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

12 hours ago, Zage said:

-Support 

ik I talked to you before and you seemed chill but a few days ago I overheard you

talking crap about command why talk crap if you want to be in command?

Yea no talking shit about something you want isnt a good way of goin about it

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, Zage said:

-Support 

ik I talked to you before and you seemed chill but a few days ago I overheard you

talking crap about command saying we don't know how to do our job and that you would make such a better

Changing to a - Support

Reasoning above.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Ender said:

Changing to a - Support

Reasoning above.

On 3/26/2020 at 3:05 AM, Demokiller12 said:
On 3/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, Zage said:

-Support 

ok I cant take it anymore I know every single person is gonna bash me for replying on my own app, but I didn't talk shit, and I wanna actually make a change in PD and make it fun for lower ranked people and new players that's why I applied, and honestly I already have made a change within other low command members because if you have been on at all you all would notice how there are a lot more active low command members on PD so maybe that's all you they needed was a little "criticism" to better themselves in PD or better there activity on the PD job but clearly no one will look at it that way and I'm just some disrespectful piece of shit. 

On 3/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, Zage said:

-Support 

-ik I talked to you before and you seemed chill but a few days ago I overheard you

-Word Count