why cant we switch back to the good map true north

Mark001

i just wanted to know not asking if we can you keep denying to go back to a good map WHY?

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

SMT has told you multiple times The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We have our reasons why we are not going back to truenorth.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Hi,

You personally may think a map is good. However there is a lot more that goes into it. Obviously how does it effect the performance, lag. Is there enough room for this and that. Is it to small is it to big. SMT Denied it once, and they will keep denying it. Matthew has stated that SMT has there reasons why, and if there was nothing wrong with Truenorth and tons of players wanted it, I'm sure they would go back. Obviously SMT's main goal is to make the server run smooth, while keeping the players happy. But every person has there own opinion and there's not physically way to make every single Gaminglight player happy.

Just keep in mind:

-Performance

-Lag

Are probably a couple main reasons. There could be more, which idk. 

(This is just my insight on it)

Signature.png

even tho Rockford lags more, also I was asking for an answer to why not, a short answer that avoids the question, again I'm not asking if we can switch I'm asking why?

ok thanks i put that at the exact same time you said that lol

idk how it improved the lag but ok

2 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

even tho Rockford lags more, also I was asking for an answer to why not, a short answer that avoids the question, again I'm not asking if we can switch I'm asking why?

ok thanks i put that at the exact same time you said that lol

Huh? I answered your question. 

Signature.png

ill just make a poll maybe its just me

i know i said that immediately  after like a split sec

2 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Huh? I answered your question. 

i know i said that to alpha

23 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

ill just make a poll maybe its just me

i know i said that immediately  after like a split sec

i know i said that to alpha

I told you what smt already said

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 minute ago, [GL] Alpha said:

I told you what smt already said

IDC what smt said, i wanted a better answer, all you making this look difficult Idk why they won't tell us a valid answer, not copy and paste the same answer from every other suggestion.

20 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

IDC what smt said, i wanted a better answer, all you making this look difficult Idk why they won't tell us a valid answer, not copy and paste the same answer from every other suggestion.

@CPL Blue Bird 1D34

20 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

not copy and paste the same answer from every other suggestion.

Read this. That explains why SMT puts the copy and paste message. 97 or more percent of the time its either a stupid addon / suggestion. Or something that has been denied multiple times.  Most of the time its due to lag, or other performance problems that might not effect YOU personally. 

I'm not trying to argue with you, but that is why SMT use the  accept / deny macro, because explaining why exactly they denied every suggestion is so time consuming. 

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

1 minute ago, Masterson said:

@CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Read this. That explains why SMT puts the copy and paste message. 97 or more percent of the time its either a stupid addon / suggestion. Or something that has been denied multiple times.  Most of the time its due to lag, or other performance problems that might not effect YOU personally. 

I already gave saw that I just wanted an answer for the map change if were talking about THE MAP we should at least get a reason

On 3/8/2020 at 2:33 PM, Matthew said:

Stop posting this multiple times.

^^^^^

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison