The Ability to appeal old warns - Denied

[GL] Elapin

What you want to see? - The ability to remove warns after a year only

Why should we add it? - There are players who get warned at the beginning of joining the server and now they know their mistakes. They fix them and don't let them happen again. In my opinion, I think we should be able to appeal warns, but ONLY A YEAR OLDER+ and they have to be active on the server. 1:Keeps players playing the game 2: Older Players can remove warns they know they made and fixed themselves

What are the advantages of having this? - Respectable players to this day can have lots of warns from before but improve from their time here and get rid of it. 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Huge +Support 

I have around 15 warnings and some of them are pretty old and I was in process of removing them but them the system got removed, sure people were exploiting it WAYYY Too much but for the people who weren’t cant ‘t appeal them anymore, if they do add this back just make it so there are stricter rules to remove old warnings. Please

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

8 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Huge +Support 

I have around 15 warnings and some of them are pretty old and I was in process of removing them but them the system got removed, sure people were exploiting it WAYYY Too much but for the people who weren’t cant ‘t appeal them anymore, if they do add this back just make it so there are stricter rules to remove old warnings. Please

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+/- support 

Yes I feel itna little unfair you can't appeal old warns but if we compare it to something in real life such as getting arrested l, you can't remove them. Warns aren't all bad. They show you have understood how to improve and develop yourself. Some could see them as your learning stage. Everyone does mistakes, and it nothing to be embarrassed about 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'