CI Application

Adams

In-game Name: Adams

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:96164252

DiscordID: C. Perkins17#1215

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I'm not 100% confident with the lore

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I think that I should be a part of CI because I am a very interested in doing something that is more than just running around D block and getting RDM'd by power hungry security. I also have been leaning from one of the best CI there is, so I would already be starting ahead of the curve. One of my biggest strengths (in my opinion) is not only my ability to be a leader, but also to work with a team. Which is what this all eventually comes down to when you're raiding with groups of people. Finally, being Assistant Chief on PoliceRp has taught me how to be a killing machine. So, you'll never have to worry about me letting the team down. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I am Assistant Chief on PRP. So, I already have experience dealing with idiots

How active can you be?: At least 3 hours, 6 days a week

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

+Support

Good guy

Friendly

Hard worker 

Active

Good luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Good guy

Friendly

Hard worker 

Active

Good luck

Good luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|