Remove (Merge) TAC Departments - Denied

utetwo

On 1/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Everyone will keep their ranks?

So we are going to have 6 Commanders and 6 Co Commanders? Abandon their unit and join another where they wont have the same abilities?
That poured their literal heart and soul to get the department too where it is right now?

If this going to be your argument of actual being a role play server Rockford State Police is a version of Illinois State Police.. and Rockford is in Illinois. State Police have a Tac Team..
State Police has their tactical department for valid reasons.. It is a department of State providing tactical need too Outskirts and anywhere else needed. They are Elite trained State troopers. 

We would be a Role-play unit if people like yourself wouldn't drive away and break priority rules then problems regarding no role play wouldn't occur. 

I understand your point in this but you need too understand how much effort we have put into these departments behind the scenes, How much effort SMT have put into it. How much hours of training and SOP writing just to be merged and then have arguments of how we are doing things. I strongly disagree. 

State has their way of doing things and has a close family bond.
Same as the other departments. 

So when we rock up too situations we all deal with it how we know. And it works. I don't see what the argument is? We barely have Alot of TAC on most the time. And when we do its because of Mass Crime. 
And before YOU say that "oh goverment are so overpowerd with all the tac teams we cant kill them" I can give you hours upon hours of videos that show me and two others getting rekd by a Negev... 

What benefit will this have?

I beleive this descion should come from High Command Circle like we have been discusing in our High Command chat. After all. You wouldnt understand what Blitzon, Mikey, Livebait, Andrew, Eternity, Hunt, Freeze, Ronin, Ecott, Calamity and Myself have gone through too get our department where they are today..

On 2/1/2020 at 4:44 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

There would be many issues for this If This Were To happen Being:

1. 1. Who's ever Departments would be taken out wouldn't be happy About It, (Not Just saying this for myself but for other departments in General as well etc)
  2. 2. Each Department have their own unique skills that they have and enjoy and seeing them merch into one might be difficult or might not work.
  3. 3. Peoples ranks in Their Departments are not all the same going by the rank systems they are using in their departments.
  4. 4. People might not want to leave/transfer to the other department if this Suddgestion of a "MERGE" was to happen and there would be issues of people getting their current old ranks from their previous department into the New/Merged department and if that were to happen and if the choices were made by high command for the people to get their ranks, some people may or may not get their old rank they had previously from the other department and this could cause issues/problems if this to were to ever happen.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:54 AM, Freeze said:

- Support

I see where the frustation comes from, and I share them. But I think it would cause more issues then its needed to be.

Look when SRT was merged into SWAT, the amount of bullshit that brought for 1 department  was insane. Let alone when we do it with 2 or 3. Everything any department heads have worked on for the last years, down the drain.

And yes I do believe that there are to many tac units but I dont know whether merging them is the best option.

And the problem with this post is that you only make a statement.

Huge important stuff like this needs to be planned months ahead and this post only names problems and not solutions or n actual steady plan. 

And the same for every + Support people make. Everybody finally gets their opinions out of them and put them here but dont think it through. Only stating concerns and not n actual plan of how it should work.

- Freeze

• 1 month later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor