Corn False Warn Report- Accepted

muf muf

Your In-game: Greta 

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:129354053

The admin's name in-game: Corn

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: 2 warns one of them is legit and is acceptable and one is not.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false because he has already warned me for minging but he brings me with another guy and tells us to switch off the job and I do and we warns me for running from sit even though he told me to switch. I said something in chat and he mutes me. Why would you mute someone who was trying to say something unless you had something to hide. I spoke to him and he realized he messed up and said he can't remove warns. I asked if he could ask someone higher up to remove the warn but he just left. 

Any extra information:

image.png.471e127a951282f5291cff07c3bb29c6.png

This is all wrong.

+Support

Yeah I think I'm actually in the wrong on this one. I had already warned you, but then i brought you to a sit to tell you to get off cadet. I meant to say that you needed to switch off cadet after I was done talking, as I was still talking to you when you switched off cadet. That's why it looks like I told you to get off cadet, then warned you for doing so. That's my bad. Also, the reason I didn't go to a higher up is because I've been in the situation before, and the higher up said that they needed to appeal it on the forums, which is what I told you.

TLDR: The warn should be removed, I am in the wrong.

1 hour ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+Support

Yeah I think I'm actually in the wrong on this one. I had already warned you, but then i brought you to a sit to tell you to get off cadet. I meant to say that you needed to switch off cadet after I was done talking, as I was still talking to you when you switched off cadet. That's why it looks like I told you to get off cadet, then warned you for doing so. That's my bad. Also, the reason I didn't go to a higher up is because I've been in the situation before, and the higher up said that they needed to appeal it on the forums, which is what I told you.

+Support staff member agreed warn was false.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+Support

+support Agreed was false 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support staff member agreed warn was false.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I