False Warn Appeal

Luckyy

-Support

Just based on the way you were responding, you were coming off as a smartass. Also, staff were telling you what the rule was and you were trying to fight it a bit too much. Granted, its not in the MOTD that you have to follow someone who gives you candy, but its the rule we have used for a long time now. 

"Well after over viewing the footage I tell him that it is not my problem if i dont see him say “/me gives candy” and he said that I did, and then I change my voice and say “well technically i dont” and when i went back in game He said it was player diss because I made the reporter look stupid." Yea, I can't see why they would think you're disrespectful.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Why would you make a google dock... 

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Just based on the way you were responding, you were kind of coming off as a smartass. Staff were telling you what the rule was and you were trying to fight it a bit too much. Granted, its not in the MOTD that you have to follow someone who gives you candy, but its the rule we have used for a long time now. 

You acted like a complete smartass and were sarcastic about everything, just because it's not in the motd doesnt mean you dont have to follow it Mr. Luckyy

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

58 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Just based on the way you were responding, you were coming off as a smartass. Also, staff were telling you what the rule was and you were trying to fight it a bit too much. Granted, its not in the MOTD that you have to follow someone who gives you candy, but its the rule we have used for a long time now. 

"Well after over viewing the footage I tell him that it is not my problem if i dont see him say “/me gives candy” and he said that I did, and then I change my voice and say “well technically i dont” and when i went back in game He said it was player diss because I made the reporter look stupid." Yea, I can't see why they would think you're disrespectful.

-Support 

your remarks in the video would have probably made any staff warn you. 

oh and a google doc really? 

~Mervin