Chombos Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Chombos

Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Senior Tech CE Chombos.

What is your steam name?: [GL] Chombos

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:153364199

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be a staff on a server called free rp, I was a superadmin till I resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around june

What date did you make your forums account?June 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2

JPEG_20191211_220754.jpg

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST(Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have served this community not just as a player but as a supporter. I have spent good money helping gaminglight and have been playing for almost a year. I have a lot of ambitions that I wish to succeed as becoming part of the SCRP staff team. I know all the basic forms of ULX and could be a great helper to gaminglight as a Trial Moderator, I swear to do as higher ups says and not abuse my permissions. I have past experience as a staff member and have been rapidly increased in knowledge of being one in my old days on Free RP. I have a vast knowledge on SCPRP and its guidelines and know all the rules by heart and will always be there not as a player but as a person someone could look at as a friend or a instructor. I know I have what it takes to meet the standards of a staff member on this glorious server and wish to do my best to encourage and help gaminglight as I want to be helpful in more ways than donating and supporting as a player but to really help someone with their issues as it would help them and me with learning new things like example, someone has a issue I can't deal with because I don't know how to. I would be to reflect and learn  how to deal with it as I was entrusted as a staff member. If I can not solve a issue that it out of my grasp, then I will always refer to a higher up to take control. I wish to always be a kind and helpful person as it is necessary for me to be able to help someone if I was enrolled as a Trial Moderator. To sum this all up, this is why I deserve the rank. I have massive amounts of dedication to gaminglight and even have gone to the lengths in becoming part of the GM team for Imperial RP. Why? because I want to be able to aspire people into thinking "Hey, I wanna be like that guy" or "Hey, I wanna be able to do the right thing". This is my exact and final reason I deserve the rank/.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would start off by bringing the person who is mass rdming to an enclosed environment where they can not harm another player. If they are then shouting bad language and mass amounts of cursing, I would gag them. I would then explain that their in a bad situation and will have to be apprehended for this misdeeds they have caused on our server. Depending on their reaction in chat I will answer them in a most respected way as possible, if a mute is required I will not hesitate unless Its not for a good reason. Then the kind of hard part as I will have to use logs to my advantage and find out whether they did mass rdm or not, if they were they will be punished accordingly to the staff handbook on the punishment section where it says to minge the player for 10,000 seconds, unfortunately I can not minge for that long and must call an admin+  to handle the punishments as I would start out as a trial moderator.

PS. IF this does get accepted I will most likely leave GM for imperial.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-Support

Currently Trial Game-Master on ImperialRP and likely wouldn't be able to find an even split of time for both servers. I've dealt with issues like this before, and it never goes good.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 12/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, Hoovy said:

-Support

Currently Trial Game-Master on ImperialRP and likely wouldn't be able to find an even split of time for both servers. I've dealt with issues like this before, and it never goes good.

If this is true, -support, Chombos, you are a great player, but I don't feel being a tmod and a trial game master on two seperate servers would give enough time for one or the other.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-Support

24 minutes ago, Samm said:

If this is true, -support, Chombos, you are a great player, but I don't feel being a tmod and a trial game master on two seperate servers would give enough time for one or the other.

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator