• Head Admin

Your In-game: Will

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

The player's name in-game: PinkCat

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:419891752 

What did the player do: 41 warns in 3 weeks

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198800049232

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent ban from the server

Any extra information: He did seem remorseful during a sit and had just appealed a warning so it seems he does care about being on the server, although if that were true he should have fixed his behavior by now.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Look i just spent $27 CAD on VIP+ Yesterday too and now you want me banned. And Garry's Mod RP was totally new too me when i first started and i made a lot of mistake's i shouldn't of've made. And i realize that. This is the most enjoyable to play RP server to play on Garry's mod for me. And i do fell targeted sometimes to be honest.

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, RED_HELLCAT said:

Look i just spent $27 CAD on VIP+ Yesterday too and now you want me banned. And Garry's Mod RP was totally new too me when i first started and i made a lot of mistake's i shouldn't of've made. And i realize that. This is the most enjoyable to play RP server to play on Garry's mod for me. And i do fell targeted sometimes to be honest.

My issue is that you have been on this server for about 3 or 4 weeks now and you every time you sign into the server, you are presented with the server rules and it notes in large red text at the very bottom "Can Be Edited at any time - By clicking close, you agree to these rules!" so that really isn't an excuse you can make.

You can read over the rules again, but staff handbook says 40+ warns is a permanent ban at the senior management team's discretion.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

My issue is that you have been on this server for about 3 or 4 weeks now and you every time you sign into the server, you are presented with the server rules and it notes in large red text at the very bottom "Can Be Edited at any time - By clicking close, you agree to these rules!" so that really isn't an excuse you can make.

You can read over the rules again, but staff handbook says 40+ warns is a permanent ban at the senior management team's discretion.

I know, I know. I admit to misbehaving and getting ton's of warn's, but if i end up do getting Perma Banned I'd at least like to get my $27 Dollars back, and be able to use that money on something else.

+/-Support

I've dealt with the guy before and he doesn't seem like a minge. Like you said, he's seemed remorseful. However, 40 warns is the warn threshold, and that's that.

8 hours ago, RED_HELLCAT said:

Just because you paid doesn't mean you're entitled to not get banned. The rules are the same for everyone.

+Support

The reason I am do a + support is because he has been very mingy today. He got on FBI and he abused his powers. I had to talk to him about it because he has not being doing his job or being responsible. He had been driving his car reckless on purpose and bragging about him hitting cars. Also he has been pointing guns at people for no reason like if they hit his car on accident then he would point a weapon at them. When I was talking to him I did ask him to stop and read the FBIs SOP so hopefully he will. But if he doesn't want to not abuse he's powers then I will change it. If he changes his actions then I will - support this but if he does not then I will keep it a + support.

He had NITRP and just did was a pain to have in the community and on staff I got a lot of calls from people about him so 

+support

As well as he is just worried about his money not getting banned

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

15 hours ago, Stsin said:

+Support

The reason I am do a + support is because he has been very mingy today. He got on FBI and he abused his powers. I had to talk to him about it because he has not being doing his job or being responsible. He had been driving his car reckless on purpose and bragging about him hitting cars. Also he has been pointing guns at people for no reason like if they hit his car on accident then he would point a weapon at them. When I was talking to him I did ask him to stop and read the FBIs SOP so hopefully he will. But if he doesn't want to not abuse he's powers then I will change it. If he changes his actions then I will - support this but if he does not then I will keep it a + support.

+support

Even if he doesn't get banned this will be dealt with internally as with any FBI agent caught minging

That bald Aussie Guy

On 11/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, RED_HELLCAT said:

I know, I know. I admit to misbehaving and getting ton's of warn's, but if i end up do getting Perma Banned I'd at least like to get my $27 Dollars back, and be able to use that money on something else.

If you are banned you wont be refunded. That is stated in the TOS or whatever when you buy stuff.

Screenshot_20191108-105709_Chrome.jpg

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Just now, RED_HELLCAT said:

Are you sure about the ton of calls?

yes...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant