James Updated Trial Moderator Application - Denied

nwtjustin

Do you believe I am responsible for the position in trial moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am responsible for the position in trial moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Possibly
    • I need to fix my application to make it better for next time.

What is your in-game name?: James

What is your steam name?: nwtjustin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:96597895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have not had any staff experiences.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I don't remember what date it was but I do know it was in October, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

October, 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

My current rank is Member.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.b7856d995a289dec8c1800dd653b1b04.png

^I will admit, I did do this but I promise to never do this type of actions again in the near future while working on staff and even roleplaying.^

Have you donated?

No.

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

I now have read the guidelines will be re-reading over them.

Timezone:

MDT In Canada, Alberta.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I would be a great help in keeping the server safe because I have a thing for wanting to do the right thing and I would make sure I would come on every day just to make sure everyone is having a safe and fun experience on the server. The other reason why I think I would be acceptable for the position is that I am well mature when I am on-duty and I always take situations and jobs very serious. I am a very reasonable person and is not the type to judge someone right on the spot. I would take my time to figure out the whole situation and deal with it in a reasonable mater. I may just be some junior highschooler who is 14 but if I wear to work on this server. This would help make me more responsible and worthy of taking on big situations. I am available from Monday to Sundays but I get off school at 3:40 every Monday and Thursday, but Friday's I get off at 1:17. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would talk to them in a reasonable mater and tone, and do my best to calm them down. If they do keep cursing at me I will voice chat mute them so I can speak to them and explain to them what their punishment is. I will all so give them a verbal warning to remind them that the staff is here to help with the situation and he can try to relax so we can help him/her. For example, if they have RDM 1 or 2 people then I would add that up to see if they should be put in admin Jail for a while to have them read the rules and reflex on their actions or have them banned for a day or two so they can calm down for a while. But if they were doing only once and they were mad and just wanted to defend them selfs, I would understand that but I would still give them a warning. Once I have given them their punishment or warning, I will make sure to keep an eye on them while helping other people with their problems or issues. If the player does keep acting up I will make sure to report them to my supervisors and get help dealing with them.

If I do have to have someone banned, I will contact one of the Higher Ranks of the staff to report the issue and see what we should go from there.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

If you ever have any questions or comments to ask or tell me, please send me an email in the forms and I will get to you as soon, as I can

Best Regards, James

Edited by nwtjustin

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, nwtjustin said:

Do not apologize for just a normal inconvenient! I understand that there are people who also apply before and ahead of me so I will wait until a new spot has opened!

Best Regards, James

you just... he meant you misspelled trial mod, slots are always open. Also, don't comment on your application.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support 

Forums Activity is on the lower scale.

The warning you received is kinda concerning though you do promise to do better.

Q16 is not entirely correct as Mass RDM is a bannable offense since anything above a 1000 sec jail is a ban. As a Trial Moderator you cannot ban users as you would need to talk to an admin+ to issue the punishment.

Overall, I think that you should increase activity on forums and possibly teamspeak to get to know other people in the community in a positive light. I am unsure of your activity on the server as we do not have the same timezone.

If you correct a few things above I would think that you can become a positive Trial Moderator in the future.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator