Fear False Warn Appeal

[GL] Inaccurate

Your In-game: Inaccurate

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:459780903

The admin's name in-game: Fear

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know

What warning did you receive: Prop Killing

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20190831133902_1.thumb.jpg.3158ef898e1e2d1c0ba92c56701b0f69.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: The person I prop killed wanted me to. the reason he wanted me to was because his model was glitched, and wanted to see if that would fix it. 

Any extra information: Fear only decided to look into the logs when I propkilled myself to get my armor back, noticed I had a propkill on another person, and proceeded to question me about it. When I told the person WANTED to be propkilled, but he wasn't on to prove it, he started saying to me "So you're admitting to lying to staff". I said no, he just gave me the warn and left. From some people I know, Fear has gave out a couple false warns to them as well.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Also, it would be nice if you could provide evidence that he asked. Just because our made false warn reports doesn't mean all his warns are false. But still need to hear fears side.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||