CI and MTF(E11) - Denied

Stale

What you want to see? - so i want to say something first the E11 base is very far away from any of the facilitys i would think that CI are also like this as they only know locations of maybe a few foundation facilitys so i dont see why when E11 are entering the facility or when its defcon 2/3 and MTF are trying to do their job that they stay outside gate A and kill people coming in/out i mean they have no way of knowing that E11 are entering its just like the E11 base very far away in RP they come in a aircraft of some sort same with CI they have bases set up but they dont know where all the facilitys are(this problem of CI camping gate A gets even worse when they buy awps /weapons with scopes aswell as that one CI cc )

Why should we add it? - to stop CI  metagaming and knowing that E11 are entering so they camp gate A and stop us from doing our job

What are the advantages of having this? -to stop metagame and the quality of RP

Who is it mainly for? -CI/E11

Links to any content - none

1. This can go both ways pal you guys have made fortifications for us when you had no possible clue that we were about to raid and we see a mega fortification inside Gate A.

2. When the raid took place from what I heard you guys were shooting at them which is your job so do you expect to shoot and not get shot back.

3. We don't camp Gate A it takes quite a bit to open the two doors you guys have we would defend ourselves from our back and the front it would be idiotic to just have one area secure and not the other.

4. E-11 isn't the only ones that can contain SCP's all of the MTF units can and it is their job unless they are A-1 their priorities are a little different but they can still help out at points.

5. Not all of CI's members can buy AWP's we have certain guidelines that state what rank has access to certain weapons.

6. There is several CI CC's that CI doesn't have edit/access permission to nerf/buff/change the CC that would be up to the CC owner. Personally, from a balance point of view, it is pretty balanced CI have to verse 4 different branches. MTF NU7, MTF A1, MTF E-11, and GENSEC (If we go into LCZ we have a chance at finding) That is why it is decently balanced since we usually deal with multiple branches coming at us at random times or all at once which usually could mean our demise for that raid. You can't just say that one class is OP when you have to look at the bigger picture if you come at us bits at a time you are most likely gonna meet your end and have situations that might not be in your favor. A 1v1 isn't always on our side most of MTF spawn in the foundation which is a general plus since you are full hp/armor which we have probably scrapped with a few of you which would've resulted in us with lower hp/armor. 

• Like 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

1. This can go both ways pal you guys have made fortifications for us when you had no possible clue that we were about to raid and we see a mega fortification inside Gate A.

2. When the raid took place from what I heard you guys were shooting at them which is your job so do you expect to shoot and not get shot back.

3. We don't camp Gate A it takes quite a bit to open the two doors you guys have we would defend ourselves from our back and the front it would be idiotic to just have one area secure and not the other.

4. E-11 isn't the only ones that can contain SCP's all of the MTF units can and it is their job unless they are A-1 their priorities are a little different but they can still help out at points.

5. Not all of CI's members can buy AWP's we have certain guidelines that state what rank has access to certain weapons.

6. There is several CI CC's that CI doesn't have edit/access permission to nerf/buff/change the CC that would be up to the CC owner. Personally, from a balance point of view, it is pretty balanced CI have to verse 4 different branches. MTF NU7, MTF A1, MTF E-11, and GENSEC (If we go into LCZ we have a chance at finding) That is why it is decently balanced since we usually deal with multiple branches coming at us at random times or all at once which usually could mean our demise for that raid. You can't just say that one class is OP when you have to look at the bigger picture if you come at us bits at a time you are most likely gonna meet your end and have situations that might not be in your favor. A 1v1 isn't always on our side most of MTF spawn in the foundation which is a general plus since you are full hp/armor which we have probably scrapped with a few of you which would've resulted in us with lower hp/armor. 

Look first off We have a armory guideline. Second we only "Camped" because they were keypad cracking and our job as recon force is to do recon and we told them where you were plus we killed you so they didn't have to think about turning around to deal with you guys. The foundation has armor vendors and the CI doesn't have one which will make it unfair on our side. CI has The least amount of health out of all the mtf branches so you guys have better weapons, armor vendors, More hp/armor plus on your side you guys always have more people on than we usually have. Plus its a 1v3 most of the times its 1v2. Plus our donator jobs/Special class have broken hitboxes.

Plus I want a CI Sniper Job. [Meme not really a ever going to be a thing]

By Black Jesus/Holy Shot

download.png

Edited by BlackJesus6996

11 hours ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

Look first off We have a armory guideline. Second we only "Camped" because they were keypad cracking and our job as recon force is to do recon and we told them where you were plus we killed you so they didn't have to think about turning around to deal with you guys. The foundation has armor vendors and the CI doesn't have one which will make it unfair on our side. CI has The least amount of health out of all the mtf branches so you guys have better weapons, armor vendors, More hp/armor plus on your side you guys always have more people on than we usually have. Plus its a 1v3 most of the times its 1v2. Plus our donator jobs/Special class have broken hitboxes.

Plus I want a CI Sniper Job. [Meme not really a ever going to be a thing]

By Black Jesus/Holy Shot

download.png

Woah, don't give out the secret breach formation. its sacred texts made from the gods of ms paint.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 8/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, Berserkrpups said:

^ also not pointing fingers I had to warn more MTF for meta gaming than CI and If CI are caught meta gaming command tends to deal with them, also E11 that I see don’t meta game it tends to be other branches not naming. Also they tend to fear Rp people to get their comms it’s not meta gaming if that happened.

-support 

as staff it’s mostly reports about MTF meta gaming not so CI so it’s a big no from me 

Edited by jackrhyssull

On 8/6/2019 at 2:44 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

I don't really see how this post belongs here. 

1. CI don't camp gate a(never seen this happen) 

2.If ci is raiding i don't see why the recon force should be allowed to watch gate a from the outside. 

3. If you are spotted by recon force or any late arriving Ci then they can go ahead and guard their flank. 

Also just wanna add how ci have to kill 4 branches, I'd love to see mtf not being allowed to return and defend against Ci after they died during a raid this would make everyone value their lives more and make the game more Interesting +it would be easier for ci to raid and I'm not even ci and can tell its mega hard atm. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif