Jet's Temporary Leaving of Gaminglight

Jet

Aye hwat's good everyone, it's yuh boi, Jet and I have some bad news. I will be temporarily leaving Gaminglight. A lot of you might be happy but I need to get in shape for football and for my future. In the upcoming months, on November 1st of this year I plan to enlist in the Air Force. With this being said, I won't have the time between my girlfriend, football, and the enlistment to do a whole lot of gaming. I wish you all best of luck and I will be back soon

~Jet

@GhostlyNinjaDudeHope you're proud of me

Make sure to tell us when you win a game though. :P. Have fun

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

It was nice knowing you, I hope that you pass enlistment. You will be missed. Good luck in football!

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

• Bread locked this topic