The Silo Problem - Denied

Ronin

What you want to see? - A minimum amount of gov needed for silos, like bank robberies.

Why should we add it? - Because frankly, having EIGHT people in a single family doing 6-8 silos with only 2-3 Gov on is just an absolute slaughter.  Gov gets tired of constantly dying and logs off or just ignores the silo, then the silo family starts taunting in ooc.  It makes people not want to play or do their jobs, when they know that the 8 member family with 2 CC's on is going to mow them down before they can even blink.

What are the advantages of having this? - Even things out a bit more, give government more of a chance.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - 

Now we will await the swarm of -supports from the families that do this constantly...

+support

Honestly, I feel useless when its myself on CAT Command with 2-3 PD. It’s hopeless without someone having gas with this # of gov online. And then, the amount of shit the other units get by the family is unbelievable. 

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

14 hours ago, Charlie said:

+support

Honestly, I feel useless when its myself on CAT Command with 2-3 PD. It’s hopeless without someone having gas with this # of gov online. And then, the amount of shit the other units get by the family is unbelievable. 

I’ve seen people doing solos when it’s just them and like 5afk people on it kinda needs to be fixed

+support 

It was painful

We had 3 families  spawn in silos and 1 family had 5 silos...

With only 1 swat 1 tac and 1 SS it was impossible 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017