More to the Government(Not cops or anything like that) - Denied

PhenixBoy300

What you want to see? -  A new job tab added that would have Pres, VP, Cabinet Members(New job, would be5 slots and would need to be voted on like VP), and some other jobs that I will allow SMT or others to come up with down bellow 

Why should we add it? -  Adds some more Rp to the game and playing pres is a bit bland as is, this makes it so you can make some decisions with your cabinet 

What are the advantages of having this? - adds more RP to the game

Who is it mainly for? - Pres/VP/SS

Links to any content -  N/A

+Support

Even though these suggestion is a bit bare with not much info I personally think it would be good to have a cabinet/board members to almost have more of a democracy system with more people for SS to protect. This suggestion would probably need to be thought more about and written about more in depth but I like the idea of it personally.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017