• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Jared Fogle

SteamID STEAM_0:0:99656823

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Gensec MAJ

What is your timezone?: CST 1hr behind EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): N/A

How Active are you? (1/10): 8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I am applying for Event team cause I really want to make peoples days. the entire server needs event team to live. whether d class that want to do more then just riot. to the entire mtf  and ntf mowing down crab raves. event team can realy cheer up the server if done correctly. And I want to help out making the server great. as you can see (hopefully) I can have good ideas for event to conduct. I know the lore. I know how to not hopefully piss people off. and I know I want to see people have a good day. well anyways. I wish I gave a good enough speech on why I want to be event team. for good or for worse. and  I hope you can make a decision on whether I am absolute fuckwad shit for event team. or I am actual capable or decent. so yeah thank you for reviewing my application for event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): It would be a 939 has children event. it would start out with 2 939s and a bunch of humans in the containment chambers. they humans would be scaled down with 80 hp. then site cameras would advert multiple humans detected in 939s chamber. what ever happens after 5 minutes the humans would turn into smaller 939s with less health. 1500hp or so. the event either ends with the 939s escaping, dying, or being recontained. with the escape making a defcon 1 scenario.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes!

What is your favorite SCP? Why? if you couldn't guess it is 939. they are semi sentient scps with the ability to distinguish voice lines to attract and trap prey. they also use passive sonar (cause sondwaves not radio) to detect prey to slaughter. while it is very easy to recontain its also very easy to get killed by. 1 last thing MTF/NTF if im 939 and you tranq me or use suppressed weapons 20ft or closer ima bite you for it. its suppressed not silenced.

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hoovy locked this topic