Administration Wrench Privileges. - Denied

[GL] Game Theorist

What you want to see? -  I would like to see Moderator+ Being able to Insta-Repair cars since it is restricted to Admin+. (Aka Right-Clicking)

Why should we add it? -  I've been receiving many administrative tickets for broken wrenches and most of the time they are SOL.  

What are the advantages of having this? - Convenient for both the caller and admin. Calls for better User experience. (Most of the time I fly over a repair kit which takes both my money and my time I could be using toward other sits.)

Who is it mainly for? - Administration

Links to any content -  N/A  

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

I can see a lot of off-duty abuse coming from this addition

Administrators are more trusted members of the staff team, and instant repair is a privilege you have to earn. 

it's called "admin" repair for a reason, I don't understand why people cannot get that through their heads. People will keep abusing it and abusing it.

And btw, the wrenches are not broken in game. I could easily repair cars, you just need to destroy the car and then repair it. The people who call those types of sits normally do not know how to reset a car so I would recommend quickly teaching them. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Administrators are more trusted members of the staff team, and instant repair is a privilege you have to earn. 

I can see your idea, wrenches are broken a lot, but just tell them to buy a repair kit with their own money

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017