Playable Piano - Denied

Dcethe

Should it be added?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be added?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - The Playable Piano mod added, and a piano preferable at Lower D-Block ( or other possible locations if it is popular ).

Why should we add it? -  Adds in a lot more RP interactive things for D-Class to do besides Mine, Riot, and hope for a researcher to grab them. Plus its fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would hopefully add less reasons for D-Class to riot if they have something fun to do.

Who is it mainly for? - Class-D Personnel.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572&searchtext=Piano

• Manager

This would be abused a lot by "Spamming" the keys and It's not needed at all

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

45 minutes ago, Nimo said:

This would be abused a lot by "Spamming" the keys and It's not needed at all

At that point an admin could easily get involved. Also Map cleanups boot the person playing the piano off.

Its not needed, but the same could be said for the Miner update they had awhile back. Its there to add more fun things for Class-D's to do.

+/- Support

I agree that it shouldn't be directly in D-Block. If there is a piano-based SCP that would make this lore friendly, maybe. Otherwise, this isn't needed.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/5/2019 at 6:24 AM, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support. 

If it was put in its own specific room where no one else in normal dblock could heard it, I would + Support. However, I do not think anyone wants the constant noise of the piano in dblock ringing in their ears.