Jeeto's trial moderator application

Jeeto

1. What is your in-game name?:Jeeto

2. What is your steam name?:Jeeto

3. What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133858511/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a staff member on a smallish darkrp server for a while and i  enjoyed helping out the community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early to Mid of January.

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 27th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  1920287847_GarrysMod07_02_201923_04_59.thumb.png.70d8cf0f71a70bf86c479280d6d475c4.png

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes a few times

13. Timezone:GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve this rank because i would love to help this community as it  grows to become very strict and make sure every one is following the rules to make sure every user that joins this community enjoys  there  stay and hopefully that makes them comeback and enjoy their stay and also i can be very mature when i want to be and that is one of the main things you need as staff member one other thing i would  do as a staff member is take constructive criticism this will really help me become a better staff  member.I am always open for a higher up to take me under their wing and teach me the do's and don'ts of being a staff member. Even though I have some experience, everyone can learn.Thank you

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tp them to a roof and proceed to jail  them so they don't escape and try killing anyone else then i would ask them why they proceeded to mass Rdm but if they started to curse at me i would proceed to gag them and tell them why i have brought and what there consequences  will be for their actions then i will proceed to get an admin+ to minge  them for however long i believe they needed to be minged for  and hopefully that will teach them a  lesson and they wouldn't do it again.

-Support

I see you minging on the server sometimes

No Poll

Incorrect SteamID

Easy grammar/spelling mistakes were made throughout the application frequentley

Your staff app is your first post

Inactive on TS3 and the forums

Semi-Active in-game

In my opinion, you need to take your time and make sure you have everything completed and be careful about easy spelling. 

1 minute ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

No Poll

Incorrect SteamID

Semi-Active in-game

In my opinion, you need to take your time and make sure you have everything completed and be careful about easy spelling. 

Ex. Dep Comm

19 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

No Poll

Incorrect SteamID

Semi-Active in-game

• Fame locked this topic