Public Apology

Stormzz

I know this might look like I'm just seeking attention but i want to publically apologise. Recently I have come off rude and I have no excuses. I just want to apologise to the people I affected. Especially @SyN. I apologise for yelling at you in DMs and cursing at you. I was in the wrong completely. Sorry to everyone who I was rude to. I attempt to change my ways in the future. I have been cutting down on my mingyness on CWRP and I have noticed I have started to come off rude now. I know I represent GL and especially the Managment Team. I have clearly represented it in a negative way and I will not do it in the future. I am sorry. 

Thank you for reading and hopefully you all have a amazing night/day/evening/morning!

Edited by Stormzz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SyN said:

You did not have to do this.  Thank you very much, I definitely owe you one.  I was immature in that dm, and I will ajust on that.

Nah man it’s ok as I said in the dms we all make mistakes. I even made one by stepping over the line and calling you certain names. I acted immature and I shouldn’t have done that. You are a member of this community. I apologize for everything I said to you.

it takes guts to post something like this stormzz, and shows that you care. this was very mature of you to do. hopefully everyone else can forgive you too. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic