FearRP Question

Spades124

Alright as we all know FearRP is active on PRP but I had a quick question. If I am under FearRP am I allowed to hit my panic button. I came here because I heard varied answers on the server. 

In my opinion it should be allowed because my interpretation of FearRP is not doing anything that will lead to you being shot and since the criminals will not know you hit your panic until it is it too late. Also since we have to value our lives then we would be trying to think of a way to  get a message to someone to get help.  Just wondering cause I don't want to get warned lol. 

17 hours ago, maral the great said:

it matter what the advert is or what they say if you are just under fearrp then yes hit that panic but if the smash your comms or say panic button smashed then dont hit it

^^^

If a weapon is pointed at you you can not press panic or do anything really due too the border of fear rp.

If they look away for a second or point gun away that is when you can do what you please.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png