Winxs staff app

Mozzie

should winx be satff?  

1. 1. should winx be staff

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 week playing on the community : i may not of played on the community for 1 week but i am acheiving it. I am well  trusted at being staff on other communities, if i get accepted i can show that i will do well. I am also VERY active on the server.

• Active on Forums/Teamspeak: unfortunately no but i will be getting active.

• Well known among community members : i do not know if i am well known. (MAYBE i am i just dont know it)

• Good reputation with other members of the community i believe i have a good reputation (MAYBE i dont know)

KEEP IN MIND! if i cannot solve this problem via no evidence i will try my best to solve the problem. If i cannot do these actions like solving it/no access to these commands i will call a higher up!

What is your in-game name?:CI SGM Winx XB2

What is your steam name?: Winx [Apollyon] [GL] [SCPRP]

What is your steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:49912457

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on a SCPRP server,dakrRP server,starwars RP server,and jailbreak server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)2 days ago

What date did you make your forums account? 2 days ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  user

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? T-mod (Trial-Moderator)

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  Yes, on a jailbreak one   staff made me leave it because i couldnt be staff.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve the rank because if there is an RDM/NLR/ETC i will deal with it as quick as i can. If im already in another sit i will PM the persona dn say "sorry i am currently in a sit right now i will deal with your sit after this one" . once i am done with my current sit i will TP to the person and see what the problem is. If they say they have broke out 100% breakout a san SCP i cehck logs to see if they really did the /advert. If they did i will open their cell. If its RDM i will bring those 2 people in a secluded place and tell them "do you have any proof?" if they dont i will try and check logs. if they do i will check it. once the sit is done i will return and or warn the RDMer. in NLR i will check logs tos ee death and kills and tell them "do you have any proof?" if they do i will check it and make sure its true. If they flase staff i will verbal warn them and if they do it again i will warn them.  i will always be quick to solving someones problems. if they need staff i will be there so they dont have to wait like 4 minutes. I think i am trust worthy as i am trusted to be staff on other communities. I enjoy being On Duty and solving peoples problems. I would say being On Duty is more fun then RP so i would be On Duty alot (Aministrator job).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them and if they try and shoot me i will strip them. if they curse at me i will say "stop cursing at me" if they dont stop i will gag them and IF needed mute them. i will say "you have been brought sicne you were mass RDMing people, and if you continue to staff disrespect i will have to warn you" i will then ungag them and if they continue i will warn them for "mass RDM and staff disrespect" and return, if they keep RDMING and disrespecting i will kick them. if they rejoin and continue doing this i will ban them for 1hour. if they continue i willl ban them for 1 day, if they do it again 1day 1 hour, if they do it again 2day, again 2day,1hour. you get it

Edited by Winx [Apollyon] [SCPRP]
fix things/make em longer

-Support

Staff on another community...... you cant be staff on another community

Nice guy and good application though

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Staff on another community...... you cant be staff on another community

Nice guy and good application though

well i left that now. i am no longer on any community because i left that community i was on and staff. now i dont have any communities im staff on

Edited by Winx [Apollyon] [SCPRP]

21 minutes ago, Igneous said:

If you've read the staff handbook, you can't be staff on another community and be staff on gaminglight at the same time. 

well i left that now. i am no longer on any community because i left that community i was on and staff. now i dont have any communities im staff on

30 minutes ago, Winx [Apollyon] [SCPRP] said:

I believe it needs to have been at least a week since you’ve made your forums account and also you shouldn’t reply to your own app it’s one of the rules. 

1 hour ago, Winx [Apollyon] [SCPRP] said:

Also dont reply to your application please

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png