Chiefs Event team app.

Chief_

Name: Chief
What is your ULX Rank?:
How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (if so, explain): None ;-;

How active are you?: Rarely on weekdays due to school. Whenever there is a break/holiday. Also, Mainly on weekends.

How many warns do you have? 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I wanted to be an event planner ever since there was an SWRP server. But, I didn't know so much about it. But now that there is an SCP-RP server I want to do events on it. I know a lot of things about the SCP's so I can do some basic and complicated events. I know not to take over other events. That, if there is someone who has access to the job. Like 05 CMD. To have them play the job unless they are getting off/ are AFK. Not to have the event be a long event. Not to break RP rules during the events. Also, not to whitelist people to random jobs so they can help out with the event. I know how to be responsible during an event and how not to interrupt/takeover an event that is going on. Also, do not host big scale events on my own.

Describe an event you would create (The more specific the better): I would do an event where Dr. Mayanard takes over the facility. To start it off I would have a group of CI spawn in and get ready to invade the facility. Then Maynard would disguise them as MTF units. Then they would get to the D-block and start to take D-Class out for "Testing". Then I would have a Security Guard ask for their ID. Then, when they don't provide it they start to shoot the guard which triggers a lockdown. The only way for the CI to get out would be for either. Them to get to the control room to turn off the lockdown. Pry the doors open/cut them open. Or, have SCP 079 open the doors for them. MTF will only be able to enter when it has been 5 minutes since the CI were detected/ the lockdown initiated. Also, the CI would get 500HP(More depending on how many security/people with guns are on).

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Myne is SCP 173. Because people call him a peanut and in the April fools event. They made him a Peanut. XD. Also, cause you have to watch him or you die. ;-; Also, because the only thing he does is snap everyone's neck. If I did an event with him. I might have him go up against 096 to see who would win.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

My main issue is your event. I like the premise however it should feel more fluid and adaptable. This way people can make their own choices to promote a good rp experience for everyone in the event.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+ support you’re a good guy and I hope you get in, but I gotta agree with Th3 that the event doesn’t seem super fluid. 

(Edit) oh also MTF deals with breaches, GENSEC would transport d bois for testing. 

Edited by October

I agree. I want to see if others think I am worthy.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||