Congrats to the winner of the give away

Hannah

congratsssss @UrDadHasBigStraight please pm me your steam ID and  if you have a custom class you get a chose of credits or custom donate credits!  pm me ASAP for i can get a card!! 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

LOOL he just did it. In my opinion you should re-roll but maybe that's just my bias opinion ?

Just now, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

Nooooooo, Im pretty sure i did :3

*wink wink*

plz im poor

? But it's still unfair if someone who never followed the set rules won. GOODLUCK THO ?

because of the heart i have  he hasn't followed the format but still commet it would just be a bitch move on my part to just say he won and than pick an  other person  @UrDadHasBigStraight pm me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

Alright thank you, I wuv you. Whats funny is Im at school and I just checked. xD

alrighty i just need your steam id and the thing you want  , if you want a custom class it's  it will be credits if you want stuff for your custom class it will be custom donation