Doctor/Hospital Staff suggestion

Cherry Force

Idk but I was just thinking recently that EMS doesn't really transport people to the hospital, but I had a good rp once where I broke my legs in an accident and EMS took me to hospital to fix me up. I wanted to see if people would think having a Doctor or nurse role, either in EMS or as a separate thing, would be cool if EMS started transporting people to hospital regularly. We have a cool hospital and it could increase RP I think. They could even wait by the doors of the hospital for the ambulance to roll up and help transport critical patients to operations.

What you want to see? - A doctor or nurse role that could work at hospital for critically injured patients that EMS could transport

Why should we add it? - Could add good rp for EMS. They could transport patients who call 911 (like for car accidents, or if they get shot in a crossfire of a gunfight)

What are the advantages of having this? - Gives more of an rpable point to hospital. Yes people can just get health and armor but there really isn't any rp to it at the moment. The Doctors/Nurses could even talk to people going to get health outside of ems and take info (why they need health, what injuries they sustained) 

Who is it mainly for? - EMS (unless added to another division or as a VIP job), and people who wanna rp it out at hospital rather than just buying hp and armor

Links to any content - 

(Just a thought, I'm into medicine so thought I'd see if there was interest)

+/- support when i was ems we would always ask if they want to go to the hospital but it was up to the person that died and most time they just get up and drive away but maybe now with the cuff after revie rule it required to stop by the hospital or something 

Edited by maral the great

16 minutes ago, maral the great said:

+/- support when i was ems we would always ask if they want to go to the hospital but it was up to the person that died and most time they just get up and drive away but maybe now with the cuff after revie rule it required to stop by the hospital or something 

^ agree it would never of worked a while ago but now there’s a chance it might considering there in handcuffs and have to listen. + Support 

1 hour ago, maral the great said:

^^^

8 hours ago, maral the great said:

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

8 hours ago, maral the great said:

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP