There should be a builder or something like this

A$1D Water

I was thinking recently that there should be  a space x division in the government they would create advancements in security by updating bases and could sell their services or civilian allowed dupes to the general public. Basically they are contractors  and if a map change happens that makes it larger they could even just even make rockets only an idea because I know planes create a lot of lag

I know space X wouldn't be here im just thinking of some sort of agency that could improve security for everybody and if they sold to civs  and they turned out to be evil it could allow them to have blueprints so that SWA SRT etc could raid it effectively and it would keep people safe. 

I understand that this does not have a real value to the server but I could make the same argument about other agencies nothing against the server I am just saying don't kick it out just because it does not fit with this server in your view.  

Edited by A$1D Water
Making some adjustments

It wasn't if you supported it or not it was if you thought it was interesting the point of police RP in my view is too make it real life if we go on what is actually needed than I would argue that NSA isn't needed. This in my view would allow our server to really separate ourselves. I just thought it sounded cool ( not insulting NSA).  

I know space X wouldn't be here im just thinking of some sort of agency that could improve security for everybody and if they sold to civs  and they turned out to be evil it could allow them to have blueprints so that SWA SRT etc could raid it effectively and it would keep people safe.

9 minutes ago, A$1D Water said:

It wasn't if you supported it or not it was if you thought it was interesting the point of police RP in my view is too make it real life if we go on what is actually needed than I would argue that NSA isn't needed. This in my view would allow our server to really separate ourselves. I just thought it sounded cool ( not insulting NSA).  

We already have FBI and SS for this 

PoliceRP Manager