If anyone could help ;/

Boonie McBone

I saw your message when I was at work so I am typing this on my phone do this when u remove a program from your computer it still save some Part of the programs data in your computer system so you have to locate the teamspeak folder in your computer once u find it keep it opened then uninstall ts  once ts is done uninstalling go to the team speak folder that u found earlier it should still should be their and now delete it once u do that try reinstall ts 

now it should be fixed completely 

Love

Quinten 

On 8/22/2018 at 3:14 PM, Quinten said:

I saw your message when I was at work so I am typing this on my phone do this when u remove a program from your computer it still save some Part of the programs data in your computer system so you have to locate the teamspeak folder in your computer once u find it keep it opened then uninstall ts  once ts is done uninstalling go to the team speak folder that u found earlier it should still should be their and now delete it once u do that try reinstall ts 

now it should be fixed completely 

Love

Quinten 

I've made sure of that multiple times while reinstalling. Just crashes every single time I redownload. I just upgraded to windows 10, reinstalled AGAIN, still doesn't work... I've run out of options. I'm in a chat with a Windows Support Member now lol

• Bread locked this topic