Please accept me back

NDSTF

Hello gaminglight

i left the community about 3 months ago. I left of very depressed with life issues mingling on the server be disrespectful to staff and fellow players who wanted to have fun and just acting immature. I took a long brake from video games and just everything really but now I have grown up and matured up and I know that these post happen almost everyday and your probs sick of reading them but let me just explain why I was being like I was.

as a lot of the old members know I went through a lot of stuff during my early days of gaming light with basically losing a lot of people in my life. It then escalated into depression and taking everything out on other people wheather it was irl or online. That’s when I started to mingle a bit then I left staff and started to break all the rules on the server and disrespecting. Then towards the end of my days on the server from feb to June I was on 20 warns and now I’m one warn away from being perma banned and no one really liked me anymore understandably and that’s when I decided to leave.

since then I’m a better person I’m back to the old crabs that was nice,helpful and fun to play with.

im really sorry to everyone and I really truly mean it.

i just hope that we can move on and that i can start fresh and for those people who don’t like me maybe we can play together and become friends again.

please accept me back

Thanks for taking the time to read this it means a lot.

❤️

2 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

I remember you, NDSTF. Welcome back to Gaminglight! I accept your apology and I hope others will too. Hopefully you can prove that you are here to be a serious player and not break any rules.

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

6 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

I remember you, NDSTF. Welcome back to Gaminglight! I accept your apology and I hope others will too. Hopefully you can prove that you are here to be a serious player and not break any rules.

Thanks dude I will prove it to everyone

1 minute ago, ? Vinny said:

You are good boyo

❤️

Although I do not know you, your apology sounded very sincere and life happens. Everyone deals with a lot of shit in their life and it's good on you for realizing your mistakes and taking a step back to cool down.

Welcome back to Gaminglight hope to see you in game soon!

Edited by Friendly Steve

• Bread locked this topic