Cat's Support App

Cat

DO I DESERVE TO BE PART OF THE SUPPORT TEAM?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: RUAF ADF AFI DSCC LTC CAT

Steam Name:  CAT THE OMG!!!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78631439

Are you a Moderator+? Yes i am a Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes i Do

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) well i can help the server a lot because i am a very friendly and kind person and i  can help others with problems and you guys need more people like that that can help people and help there experience in the gaminglight community and help them with any problem that they might have and when people ask for my help they dont think of me like a support staff they think of me a like friend and i am every day at team speak  so theres a bonus and i am active on the forums so yea

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Well i i think i can effect it alot of ways and you guys need some one that is friendly and supportive like me so i can help alot of people with problems

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hey there how may i help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i read the rules and i promise that i willl uphold all those rules to the best of my abilitys

Edited by Arrayed

On 7/26/2018 at 7:02 AM, [Comarade] Hanz Schmidt said:

+Support

When I was a little man, a PVT to be exact, cat took me under his wing and treated like the son he may have when he is of age. Cat is very nice and would make a great support staff.

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2018 at 7:35 PM, Scheffer said:

+ Support

Very Friendly and very good all-around person and would be a good face for support.   

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Fame locked this topic