BrycE's Support Team App

BrycE ?

Should BrycE Be accepted to the support team?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shoudld BrycE Be accepted to the support team.

• Yes : Please Provide Reason
    • No : Please Provide Reason

In-Game Name:  BrycE King

Steam Name:[GL] BrycE King♡

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Usually 4+ hours a day (If i'm in-game 99% of the time im in ts.)

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time [PST]

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would love to be apart of Gaminglights Teamspeak Support team for a few reasons. I love to help people in any way or form, Ex: Whilst staffing on Gaminglight i take sits asap, but alot of the time i'm spending time just helping players overall with issues that aren't a sit. Whilst RPing i tend to run into newer players, and i try my hardest to help them and give them a great experience on GamingLight overall. If accepted to the support team i promise to show maturity, patience, and professionalism at all times; Some people i run into may be brand new to the community and i do not want to make us look bad in any way or form. I am extremely active on TS, Forums, and in-game, so if they are in the wrong area for anything i can easily direct them to the right room or person. I would love to help this community in any way or form, I believe this would be a great addition, and that i would be well qualified and ready to take this position.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe i would be a great additonal to to the support team due to my activity, dedication, and maturity. And with the promise to help everyone i encounter as much as i possibly can.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is Bryce with the Gaminglight Support Team, How may i assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, and i promise to abide by them at all times.

+Support

Very active on TeamSpeak

Mature and is always professional at any situations

Very welcoming towards new players

Seems to know what he is doing when he becomes a Support

Deserves a chance on being part of the Support Team! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic