Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:437513907
The admin's name in-game:
Mitch Santos
The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:
AFK in a sit
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
769398234_warn3.thumb.jpg.51345817917da250dbaff4e2223bbd4b.jpgwarn2.thumb.jpg.143fb7964ffad31caea10423c852350a.jpgWhy do you think this warn was false?
The admin had already dealt with the situation that the sit was called for. he gave the guy a verbal warning for taser rushing me. after he did that i had to go for roughly 30 seconds IRL. I put afk in chat and left for 30 seconds, thinking the sit was over and admin was leaving. i came back and he was in the process of warning me. i had no idea for what and then i saw the warn and i think its really unfair to warn me for that.also you can see i was typing in chat before admin even finished the warn, so i wasn't gone for that long. roughly 30 seconds i apologize for having to leave AFK but its truly something i cant avoid, just like everyone else in the community
Any extra information:
I only had 3 warns before this from when i had joined the game and didn't know the rules, and this fourth one i believe is false and should be revoked. thanks for hearing me out.
Edited by unaizm

+Support

If your reason to go AFK for a little was valid and you had to go, I feel the warn should be removed cause you were back before he warned you and hopefully explained why you were gone for 30 sec. The admin should have listened to you and the only reason he should have warned you after that is if he thought you were lying. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it. 

• Fame locked this topic