Mazgrid and dep com noone yukiteru false warn report

kyle123kyle1

Your In-game: SX Puff adder Kyle123kyle1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59962760

The admin's name in-game: Mazgrid and the other one N/A

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: i received a warning about cop bait ( by sitting on gate at pd) and Fail rp also by (sitting on pd gate)  Both were at the same time.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): the evidence of this warn is in the attachment.

Why do you think this warn was false: i think that this warn in false because there is no rule against it. i was not saying anything it was during a protest and it was not on the gate. i was sitting ontop of the green box that holds the gate. I was literally just sitting there during a protest and they both didn't say anything to me about it they just warned me.  I did not notice i had these warns untile i looked at my warns. 

Any extra information:

next.PNG

Well protests aren't really allowed to begin with. Also, sitting on that gate CAN be classified as cop bait considering that you are technically on PD property. The choice with that punishment is purely on the staff. 

+/- support 

+Support what voxis said and FailRP cuz in real life you body woudn't hold down that gate. It would go up and you would slide down.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, Voxis said:

Well protests aren't really allowed to begin with. Also, sitting on that gate CAN be classified as cop bait considering that you are technically on PD property. The choice with that punishment is purely on the staff. 

+/- support 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, Voxis said:

+/- support 

+Support

~You shouldn’t have been double warned (In my opinion that’s the staff member having some type of grudge with you.)

~Staff shouldve asked you to get off before making it a sit, he could be handling other calls.

~An extreme amount of people sit on that gate, why is it that you are the only one warned for it, double warned for that matter.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, Voxis said:

+/- support 

I don't remember this happening, but then again, sometimes accidents happen! I have no bias/grudge against anyone. 

On 7/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, Voxis said:

+/- support 

i was not on the gate i was on the box next to the gate

On 7/2/2018 at 7:21 PM, Voxis said:

+/- support 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/4/2018 at 8:30 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

~You shouldn’t have been double warned (In my opinion that’s the staff member having some type of grudge with you.)

~Staff shouldve asked you to get off before making it a sit, he could be handling other calls.

~An extreme amount of people sit on that gate, why is it that you are the only one warned for it, double warned for that matter.

He's the only one warned because he's an SX member and recently a lot of the staff have been against SX. 

• Fame locked this topic