Phillip Report

Nivek

Your In-Game Name: Nivek K

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:102772116

Staff member's In-Game Name: Phillip Bellington

What did they do? Has given 2 false warn reports to me. And 1 to friends in the same situation ( the bank robbery incedent). The 2nd false warn is the one I just filed a report on. I hear people complaining all the time about him. He gives out twice as many warns as the other admins do when he is on. It is getting very annoying for me and some of the other players keep having to report the warns.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165809960/screenshots/

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? At least be talked to by a higher up on how to do his job CORRECTLY and not giving out random warns. Needs to be a little more lenient on some things and not abuse his powers.

Edited by Nivek
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Wait can you Pm me what happened. Also, we need proof that it was false. This is just a false warn report basically.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I mean we need to hear the Staff Members side of the story

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

The staff handbook says and I'm paraphrasing here so I may be off slightly. It's the staff members discretion on the punishment issued. So it is up to the staff member at that time to determine if it's a verbal warning, a warning, a minge, or a ban.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Also very mature that you -rep me of of my reply.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...