State update suggestions.

Gaur

So apparently there was a meeting that I was not informed about, but troopers suggested some stuff and Echo wrote it on a doc.
Heres the Doc, I commented on all the suggestions, feel free to look through.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ca45KSWi-MoqE2tRUE1BAGsKfFyJz8__ue3hfnoxQ7g/edit?usp=sharing

I hear your suggestions and I still keep up with the State Updates. I put in a Small CERT Update a little while ago and its out of my hands now. Be patient and wait for it to be put in the server. There are many other branches requesting updates as well.

According to few, I am not able to be reached or "Not hearing your updates." If you need me send me a message in TS when I'm on or a Steam Message. I rarely every get messaged in TS about state issues and when I do I don't ignore them. We have meetings weekly for troopers to suggest things and I attend the majority of them. And if you really need somthing done, make a post in the state section.

I also went through the suggestion forum.

Remove no family's and make it state command LT+ can't be in a family

That rule isnt a thing. 

A better gun than the one we already have for CERT, it's very underpowered for the department, someone, like me can't afford buying guns every time for pre-patrol checks. Thank you Gaur the Communist

This suggestion was from a long time ago, its pretty much what sparked the massive CERT update (Where all the jobs got added)

DOC dosent have to be on in order for state troopers to be on. why should we add it? Because it really dosent make any since that DOC has to be on in order to get in state troopers.

Old Suggested (already been looked add, I just copied and pasted the whole thing) 

Lets get a shotgun on the trooper class

Already been done, this suggestion happened along time ago 

Not going to get added, too old, doesn't fit in RP. 

can we get a state tahoe for the rank of either corporal + or sergeant+ one with marking and a light bar on top

Our Tahoe is for COMMAND only, sorry.. 

Already in the Server, Custom job car, would need Vinny's permission to get it added. Needs state skin if it is to be made available to lower ranks. 

A better weapon for cert trooper

CERT Small update request is in. M4A4 Replaced with Galil 

motorcycles

Got those added in (Creds to Vinny for finding them), we are one of the only servers with cop motorcycles. (SPMU) 

K9

Not going to happen. Sorry 

AWP added to CERT Commander, an some type of Assault Rifle, I'm really not liking the SMGs, they're not too great

Snookie suggested this, and I talked to him and the CERT Small Update was made. 

Motorcycle Core for the best drivers in state

SPMU Is a thing

so it not in the above suggestion list. But i think the state police motorcycle unit should get a different player model than just the regular state trooper model. Idk if its in the process just havent heard anything about it

I need a link to a model. This is most likely a yes if you have a model. I was thinking about this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123448074

I believe the Galil should be added to CERT Trooper as the M4A4 shoots to slow and thats the only weapon we have besides the side arm

CERT Small Update has been put in, we are just waiting now.

____

That is only 17 suggestions since 2/17/18, 17 suggestions in 4 months and theres people telling Echo that I am not listening to suggestions. This forum is there for a reason! Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jhuuvEzs9J1A9pdj1 and thats posted in a pinned and featured topic.

Remove SRT?

no we mean the SRT8 charger but if you want we can remove SRT :P

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu