New rules for defendant

Velvet

What you want to see? - new rules for defendant saying he cannot be on unless there is a judge also they cannot park in PD or be inside PD or be anything other than defendant

Why should we add it? - PD is getting tired of someone parking their car in the police parking lot making an office inside of PD and acting like they are a government position

What are the advantages of having this? -a little less stress for police officers

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content - 

+ Support

In the past I have had to dealt with defendants/prosecutors running and minging in PD, without officers actually being able to taze or arrest them (because they are considered a government job). 

+Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+ Support

In the past I have had to dealt with defendants/prosecutors running and minging in PD, without officers actually being able to taze or arrest them (because they are considered a government job). 

As a defendant, well you are a defendant. I highly agree they shouldnt be on unless theirs a judge. There is one person who keeps rping as some government advisor and thinks he is pd command/has influence with president and pd. Not naming anyone. This should be used as a DEFENDANT. 

+ Support

+Support Same Issue, needs to stop the only thing that works for the government is the prosecutor not the defendant. Prosecutor should become donor only if your allowing it to go inside a police station.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, Carpenter John said:

+ Support