Should Febreze Become Staff?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Febreze Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Willie

Steam Name: [GL] Will

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:77701422

Are you a Moderator+? I am currently a moderator on Police Role Play; yes.

How many post do you have on the website? Currently on Gaming Light’s forums I have 381 posts.

How often are you online on the forums? Lately I have not been active on Gaming Light’s forums due to school/LOA. I have sense, increasingly became more active on the forums by posting on applications and server suggestion threads that I believe could be beneficial to the Gaming Light community as a whole. To cut to the chase, I would describe myself as being a very active community memeber on Gaming Light’s forums (at least four hours or, if not, more a day). 

What timezone are you in? I’m located on the east coast of Florida so that puts me in the Eastern Standard Timezone. 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I believe in joining the Forum Diplomat team I would bring great attributes to the forums instead of just on Police Role Play I’m known widely in the member base of Gaming Light as diffusing and resolving administrative “sits” or cases in a timely matter while satisfying both parties to a full extent. Due to the fact that I can resolve perfuse amounts of role play related content quickly I believe that is what qualifies me the most to be considered a candidate for the Forum Diplomat team here at Gaming Light. By joining the Forum Diplomat team I believe that I can not only increase great experiences in game but I can also bring all of my previous experience from PRP and help resolve issues on the forums, in turn, increasing every aspect of Gaming Light whether it be in game or here on the forums (which are our main forms of communication to the member base of gaming light). I understand that the forums is not a place for mischief and becoming a Forum Diplomat would help me remove any obscenities from Gaming Light as a whole and increase the satisfaction of our members, who came here to have fun and to role play, of course. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I, myself, and believe that I have great judgment. Nearing my first year of being a staff member on Gaming Light I, myself, believe that I have great judgment. Nearing my first year of been a staff member on Gaming Light, I have not abused my powers of being a staff member. I also, I have not treated any of our members in an unfair or unjust matter. I believe treating everyone equally and following the golden rule is what makes our community thrive as a whole. And by following my above statement, I believe that I have a mass amount of great judgment  I have not abused my powers while being a staff member and never will. I also, have not treated any of our members and unfair or unjust matter. I believe treating everyone equally and following the golden rule is what makes our community thrive as a whole. And by following my above statement, I believe that I have a mass amount of great judgment, that I do exercise on a daily basis. Whether responding in out of character chat or claiming cases and dealing with administrative sits, I believe I exercise great judgment while doing so. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Short and sweet, to the point, I would hide the user messages using the appropriate tool listed in our handbook. Next, I would privately message the user and assist in anyway I could and help the memeber make a forms thread application for his ban appeal. If I was unable to communicate with the user over private messaging. I would then go to team speak and look for the same username, join their channel, and perceive to communicate my above listed means of aiding in making a ban appeal for the member. I would also make sure that if they posted anymore spam in the shout box that I would remove the continued message (I would also link him to any important tools i.e.: how to add a poll). 

Edited by Willie
Edited Question Number 5.