Would like to know...

Timm

Hey! Yall might know me as Dank Timmemes, or SNR TiMMeMeSSS! Was thinking about applying for staff soon and just wanted to know if you guys would say Im known among most community members. I just want to know if I can qualify to apply for T-Mod. Thanks guys! Seeya on! 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I agree.... what do you recommend me doing to become mor eactive on forums and more well known

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

I agree.... what do you recommend me doing to become mor eactive on forums and more well known

Honestly, just respond to some forums posts and make some of your own and your content count will increase without you even noticing. Try playing a wide variety of jobs, both criminal and PD and make some new friends.

Honestly, just respond to some forums posts and make some of your own and your content count will increase without you even noticing. Try playing a wide variety of jobs, both criminal and PD and make some new friends.

make sure to get that content count up 

to increase your content count, i suggest you go onto staff apps, suggestions, etc. and plus support them. try to gain some rep too by quoting people and +repping them, they might plus rep you back. 

^^

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just make your self known in the community. Like as he sad on staff apps, suggestions, etc. I recommend once you reach LCPL or higher apply for like state trooper or something to make yourself also known among the community. Ya know just simple things go a long way!

^^

to increase your content count, i suggest you go onto staff apps, suggestions, etc. and plus support them. try to gain some rep too by quoting people and +repping them, they might plus rep you back. 

Just make your self known in the community. Like as he sad on staff apps, suggestions, etc. I recommend once you reach LCPL or higher apply for like state trooper or something to make yourself also known among the community. Ya know just simple things go a long way!

Ight thanks guys

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Carpenter John said:

Hello!

Before applying, I would recommend you get a little more active on forums and maybe in game. Another couple days should be good.

Best of luck!

On 6/17/2018 at 8:23 PM, GuyScience said:

• Thanks 1