Warn appeals

Satanic Worshiper

Your In-game:

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76047609

The admin's name in-game: Valk

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: I received at least 20 from him. he told many admins to warn me.,

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Happened so long ago that i don't have any but its valk sooooo

Why do you think this warn was false: it was issued by valk

Any extra information: valk (cant spell the rest but u know who it is)

+- support could you please explain  more of the issue  of what happen and also tell us what made him tell these admins to falsely warn you 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+- support could you please explain  more of the issue  of what happen and also tell us what made him tell these admins to falsely warn you 

In Mil RP he would warn me for the most BS reasons and take a small tiny mistake and warn me. one time he warned me 5 times for an offence

for anymore info reply

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Ant 3 months or older? If they are they can't be appealed. Also just because it's call doesn't mean they are auto false.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||