Voxis King - False warn report

Wolfgang

Questions

Your In-game: Wolfgang ( It was "OFC p u j a" when the false warn took place)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:45418462

The admin's name in-game: Voxis King

The admin's steam name: [GL] Voxis

What warning did you receive: " FALSE USE OF @ "

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
Proof that it was not a random @ call and in fact RDM: "02:02:53 CHIKEN(STEAM_0:1:114115699) killed OFC p u j a(STEAM_0:1:45418462) with tfa_csgo_nova"

Why do you think this warn was false:
I called staff using @ and almost instantly he TPs to me and puts me to a roof. He freezes me for no reason and tells me that I falsely called staff. I try to tell him how I was RDMed but he ignored me and gave me the warning. Shortly after I explain him that he didnt even bother checking logs he tells me he can do nothing about it and puts me down.
I am bitter and baffled how staff can give warnings out of the blue without checking the logs.

Any extra information: I'd like to thank Gaur who is a superadmin that abetted me on making this application shortly after Voxis refused to assist me.

+/- support

Where is the evidence that it was RDM? That just shows you died it doesn't show it was RDM.

I am bitter and baffled how staff can give warnings out of the blue without checking the logs.

Voxis refused to assist me.

1. No need to say "I am bitter and baffled how staff can give warnings out of the blue without checking the logs.

2. He doesn't need to assist you in making an application.

3. It's hard being the only staff member online. He was taking 30-40 possibly even 50 staff sits alone, a simple mistake doesn't need such drama in OOC. 

-Support 

So, you fail to mention that the second I finished a sit with you involving stealing a police vehicle, I put you back on the ground only for you to run across the street and calling for staff stating "Staff to me I was rdm." 

As I was hovering over you looking through OOC chat and me seeing this, I took it as you falsely using @ to make a false report. I seen no shots being fired, no blood going everywhere, no indication that you had been shot at, much less killed. Afterwards, I got a higher up to speak with you (which we later found out you were killed during a mug because you didn't want to drop any money for the person mugging you.) So, seeing this I warned you for what I felt was appropriate for the situation. 

-Support 

So, you fail to mention that the second I finished a sit with you involving stealing a police vehicle, I put you back on the ground only for you to run across the street and calling for staff stating "Staff to me I was rdm." 

As I was hovering over you looking through OOC chat and me seeing this, I took it as you falsely using @ to make a false report. I seen no shots being fired, no blood going everywhere, no indication that you had been shot at, much less killed. Afterwards, I got a higher up to speak with you (which we later found out you were killed during a mug because you didn't want to drop any money for the person mugging you.) So, seeing this I warned you for what I felt was appropriate for the situation. 

+/- support

Where is the evidence that it was RDM? That just shows you died it doesn't show it was RDM.

1. No need to say "I am bitter and baffled how staff can give warnings out of the blue without checking the logs.

2. He doesn't need to assist you in making an application.

3. It's hard being the only staff member online. He was taking 30-40 possibly even 50 staff sits alone, a simple mistake doesn't need such drama in OOC. 

What do you mean by "Where is the evidence that it was RDM? That just shows you died it doesn't show it was RDM.". That is very irrelevant and nothing to do with the fact that he falsely warned me and didnt even bother checking the logs that I was indeed killed and it wasnt a false @ call. To add to this later on Gaur brought the offender to a sit and gave him a verbal warning.

1. Correct, its not necessery but its how I feel about the case also it does no harm on telling how I feel about it. Why give a neutral on an unwarn application if it was a mistake.

2. You are taking my words out of context. What I meant by it was how Gaur helped me by directing me to the websites and how Voxis King just put me down and told me he can do nothing about it.

3. He wasnt the only staff member online so your statement is incorrect. A simple mistake wouldnt have occurred if he had checked the logs and done the sit properly. The drama in OOC wouldnt had happened if he would have dealt with it close up personally instead of just dropping me off and tossing me like I was nothing but trash to him. It is still correct I started some bit of drama for which I apologize for.

Look, I'm not here on a witch hunt I just want my false warn removed. I expect an apology from him due how poorly he dealt with the situation. If he does apologize I will be most delighted by his corteous manners and forget about the whole ordeal. If not I will be upmost disappointed on him and his abilities to monitor the server without proper procedures.

Edited by Wolfgang
mispronunciation

-Support 

I felt like it was irrelevant to the unwarn application.

If you would have let me explain what happened instead of instantly warning me this whole situation could have been avoided.

-Support 

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support 

^^^^^ -support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current