Jack TNO Warn Request

Nick Val

+Support

• Evidence is clear
  • Should only heal if you think the shots have stopped for a certain amount of time or if everyone is dead
  • Jack was still in combat at the time so therefore he did combat heal
  • Player should be warned

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Evidence is clear
  • Should only heal if you think the shots have stopped for a certain amount of time or if everyone is dead

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

• Evidence is clear

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-+support 

sorry but there is admins in game  for a reason I  think you posted this on the forums just to make the family look bad  ,

Hes a Mod and there were only mods and below on at the time. So ya I had to post it.

Hes a Mod and there were only mods and below on at the time. So ya I had to post it.

okay ill switch my reply 

+Support

• Evidence is clear

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King