SM Twobroz LT Application

Twobroz

Name: Twobroz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67929617

Current rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Probably 6-7 months

Rank Wanted: LT

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): No

How many warns do you have? 17, all from over a year ago and inactive. I've kept my record clean for a little over a year. Gaminglight PoliceRP was the first RP server I ever played on Gmod, I didn't understand the rules of the server and all were from being a thief. I have since not been given any warns and most of them were a bit severe for the violations.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission (Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

I was playing on the server a few months ago and the Assistant and Deputy Chief of the Department formally recommended that I put in a LT application. I was reminded of the LT position earlier today. I have been playing Gaminglight PoliceRP for two years. I have around a week+ of play time racked up on the server, and I just love being able to assist officers with one day becoming the rank that I currently hold, if not higher. I've watched officers sprout from being OFCs to SMs, and they now serve alongside me. I enjoy doing what I do, and this server is the ONLY reason I play Garry's Mod, I'm serious, I don't play anything else on Gmod. When playing on the server, I ensure that ever officer is situated with someone to ride along with, and if they aren't, they're welcomed to ride along with me. If there's a call for prisoner transport, I'm typically the first officer to respond to the call. I try to do my best when assisting others, and RP is always a priority; whether it is a citizen lost with trying to find the apartment complex, or a hostage situation, I'm there. Professionalism is always key, and I'm sure that's why so many fellow officers and players are confident that I'm prepared for the role of Lieutenant. I'm fairly active, but I'm going to be honest, I don't play on the server "every" day. I believe that I've worked hard for my rank, following the rough and bumpy road of being demoted once or twice for accidentally colliding with the Assistant Chief's vehicle on the old Rockford Map (lol). I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of the leadership skills and training that I've received from my superiors and high command. Instead of telling someone that there isn't a solution to a problem, I always provide an alternative and then proceed to work with them to find one. I understand that the role of Lieutenant is a big responsibility, but I am confident that I'm prepared. Thank you.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

As a side note, I do understand that a lot of you are going to say that you haven't seen me around, and that is because you haven't. I took a short break from the server to focus on my senior year of high school. I am now dedicated.

+Support

-Helps Other PD Members

-Trains Cadets

-Nice Guy

-We Need More PD Command

-I Haven't Seen You Too Often, But A Few Times

-Moderate Amount of Warns, But I Can Look Past that.

We are desperately in need of more PD Command members. It's sad how we don't have many, and the few we have don't really do good. Of course there are some good, but a few I've come across are just straight up dicks. I honestly believe you deserve this rank!

-Support

• Hardly see you on I don't even know you
  • Doesn't train or help officers
  • Deleted old app for no reason
  • You just came back to the community improve activity and train caders

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Deleted old app because I didn't have a poll, sorry for the confusion. 

Don't reply to your own application! PM on the website if you have anything wrong with my opinion

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

-Helps Other PD Members

-Trains Cadets

-Nice Guy

-We Need More PD Command

-I Haven't Seen You Too Often, But A Few Times

-Moderate Amount of Warns, But I Can Look Past that.

We are desperately in need of more PD Command members. It's sad how we don't have many, and the few we have don't really do good. Of course there are some good, but a few I've come across are just straight up dicks. I honestly believe you deserve this rank!

- SM Jhonson 1D98

Edited by ❤OneThing™

-Support

Improve your activity, and train more cadets. I know we need more PD Command members, but I don't think you are fit for PD command yet. Show the PD Command members that you are fit for the rank. If you have shown the PD Command that you are doing a hard and great work, I might change this to +Support.

Lieutenant Dane