Vinnys staff report afk as staff

Jeff Junior

Your In-Game Name: Jeff Junior/ Jeff Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Staff member's In-Game Name: Vinny 

What did they do? Afk as staff dident respond to staff calls

Evidence (REQUIRED):              https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408977597                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408959917      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408959632  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408959858      NOTE i have video evidence also Youtube dident want to work for me so i could not upload it ! i will upload it later!

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? just  a talk to by smt 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222
dident know that he was helping his dad

+Support 

I admit I was afk for only a few minutes and was called downstairs to help my dad move our old fridge to the garage. I do apologize for this, I will not do this again and just switch to Citizen or Disconnect. 

Edit - I checked the recording on my side I tabbed out at 25:28 and came back at 38:42 so 12 minutes I know I am in the wrong but I have seen other staff members afk for hours on end

Edited by ★ Vinny

+Support 

I admit I was afk for only a few minutes and was called downstairs to help my dad move our old fridge to the garage. I do apologize for this, I will not do this again and just switch to Citizen or Disconnect. 

Edit - I checked the recording on my side I tabbed out at 25:28 and came back at 38:42 so 12 minutes I know I am in the wrong but I have seen other staff members afk for hours on end

I personally think nothing needs to be done because this is the first time I've ever seen it happen 

A legitimate reason to go afk and he forgot, he works pretty hard a strike isn't really smart to give in this case. 

I personally think nothing needs to be done because this is the first time I've ever seen it happen 

A legitimate reason to go afk and he forgot, he works pretty hard a strike isn't really smart to give in this case. 

When staff constantly AFK they need strikes but Vinny 1. Is first time AFK on duty 2. Admitted to his mistake like the big big boi he is

this is his first time. Give him a slap on the wrist 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

just go afk as citizens next time 

I fell this was a report dig but that's just me ( i think that nothing needs to be done in this case it was only 12 min)

I fell this was a report dig but that's just me ( i think that nothing needs to be done in this case it was only 12 min)

100% Agree I just Didn’t know where he was So the best thing to do in my opinion is go afk as citizen then name yours AFK Helping my dad for example 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-support

Vinny is always on staff and we all have to leave abruptly to go help our families and do things we weren’t expecting to do and don’t necessarily have time to switch or change our names. A strike is not warranted, but rather, just suck it up and either get someone else on or just ask everyone for patience. We should not be trying to get people striked the second they do something wrong all the time, but rather have a understanding for others and their lives and to give them leeway when they need to do something. If I found someone AFK I will try my best to work around them and if possible get someone else on and not always go to striking and reporting someone for a situation that could well of been handled in game. 

-Support 

i can see if he was afk for 20-30 mins but not 12. 

Accepted

I'll go get the ruler

• Laughing 1

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18