people respawining on EMS

BigJohnny

What you want to see? -  I want to see people not being able to respawn with ems online 

Why should we add it? -  it frustrates ems driving across the map for one person for them to respawn. even though it happens way more than once a day its over half of my calls they all respawn

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantage to this is helping EMS do there job.  And beinbg able to let EMS roleplay more then they usually ge to do.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS

Links to any content - 

+Support

Even with the advert every few mins “EMS is online do not respawn” 8/10 people respawn, and you can’t do anything about it. No point of being EMS when no one is going to role play 

BUT With his recommendation (can’t respawn when ems is online) doesn’t seem legit, I’ve seen many ems afk or simply don’t respond to you, maybe make it when you die with ems online, you auto respawn after 3mins. (Just an idea)

Kade  says that you can now Rashida when EMS is online  but still not in a pd situation.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 9:07 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Even with the advert every few mins “EMS is online do not respawn” 8/10 people respawn, and you can’t do anything about it. No point of being EMS when no one is going to role play 

BUT With his recommendation (can’t respawn when ems is online) doesn’t seem legit, I’ve seen many ems afk or simply don’t respond to you, maybe make it when you die with ems online, you auto respawn after 3mins. (Just an idea)

On 6/11/2018 at 1:22 PM, Chief_ said:

Kade  says that you can now Rashida when EMS is online  but still not in a pd situation.

No that's what the MOTD says. I would rather have NOBODY respawn.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:07 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

That’s a good idea

• Owner

How about this.... We create some incentive for people to wait for the EMS to come to revive them. We will NOT require anyone to stay dead on the ground but there will be a greater consequence to revive right away. Any ideas on this?

5k penalty? plus CERT medical unit and commander have ems status so its hard atm

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 7/6/2018 at 4:20 AM, Zeeptin said:

How about this.... We create some incentive for people to wait for the EMS to come to revive them. We will NOT require anyone to stay dead on the ground but there will be a greater consequence to revive right away. Any ideas on this?

Maybe make it where you must be dead for let’s say 5mins before the server even lets you revive? And take Medic status away from CERT, because we all know CERT isn’t walking around reviving people, especially now that EMS is becoming WAY more professional.