BMW Does Backflip | Only GamingLight can...

Mazgrid

That's actually sick

i'll show you how to do it when you're online next time. I do it all the time infront of cops and i get ticketed for "Wreckless Driving x4 - $2500

either i get ticketed, or they dont care, or they think its super cool. (Cuz it is)

Edited by Mazgrid

You can do that with most cars if they are able to get enough speed. Need 4 Speed shit right here man

The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.

-Ex-SWRP Head Admin

i'll show you how to do it when you're online next time. I do it all the time infront of cops and i get ticketed for "Wreckless Driving x4 - $2500

either i get ticketed, or they dont care, or they think its super cool. (Cuz it is)

aka me that tickets you LMAOOOO

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic